Holiday Crinkle Cookies Are Sure To Be A Hit!
At Christmas, the go-to dessert is the cookie. There are countless cookies you can bake and each of your loved ones probably has a different favorite. Since there are many kinds of cookies, you’ll want to choose a cookie that stands out among the rest. That’s why we recommend that you bake holiday crinkle cookies! Offering a beautiful exterior and giving your taste buds something to cheer for, these cookies will be loved by all you share them with.
Ingredients You’ll Need
As with any great recipe, you’re going to need top-quality ingredients. For these holiday crinkle cookies, you’ll need the following:
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoons salt
You might also like: Treat Yourself To A Taco Tuesday Celebration
Now that you know the ingredients you’ll need for the cookies, let’s look at the simple baking instructions:
- First of all, you’ll want to mix the vegetable oil, granulated sugar, and cocoa in a medium bowl. Add the eggs one at a time and stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, you’ll want to combine the salt, baking powder, and flour. After combining, stir in the cocoa mixture.
- Once the ingredients have been mixed together, you’ll want to cover the dough and let the dough cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. By doing this, the cookies will receive the crinkles you’re looking for.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take the dough out of the fridge and roll the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Once you’ve rolled the dough into balls, you’ll need to coat each ball of dough with confectioners’ sugar and then place it on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes and then take the dough out of the oven. Simply transfer the cookies to a wire rack to let cool.
Now that you know about these special holiday crinkle cookies, making them doesn’t seem so hard, does it? These delicious cookies are certain to be a hit with your loved ones. Whether you’re baking the cookies for a family gathering, corporate event, or for your own party, we’re willing to bet that all who try these cookies will fall in love with the deliciousness. Now, get to baking and share your cookies with the world!