2018 Kia Optima
2018 Kia Optima: Bargain Price, Premium Value
There are plenty of options for drivers in the market for a midsize sedan. In addition to their similar sizes, they tend to offer many of the same features, competitive technology, and solid safety scores. The challenge comes from sifting through all of the brand names and offerings to find the one that gives you the most value for your dollar.
Let us save you a bit of time by directing your attention toward the Kia Optima. Long known as a budget-friendly brand, Kia has upped its game over the years and now produces vehicles on par with their higher-priced competitors-while retaining those attractively low prices.
The Kia Optima is a high-quality midsize sedan that easily keeps up with the big dogs. A spacious interior and highly sought-after standard and available features are just two of the things it does well. Add to those its outstanding safety ratings and good fuel efficiency, and you’ve got a total package that’s well worth a closer look.
There are five available trims in the 2018 Kia Optima lineup:
- The base LX, with a 7-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth technology,* Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and safety features like a rearview camera and blind spot monitoring
- The S, which is sportier and offers more luxurious interior appointments like leather trim and a power-adjustable driver’s seat.
- The LX 1.6T, with the base model’s features plus a turbocharged engine and an upgraded driver’s seat
- The EX, with leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, and push-button start
- The SX 2.0T, with a sport-tuned suspension, panoramic sunroof, black leather sport seats, and athletic styling elements
Ready to see these trims for yourself and decide which one best suits you? Richmond-area drivers are just a short drive away from Safford Kia of Fredericksburg where a huge selection of Kia Optima models awaits. Experience them in person for a better idea of what each trim has to offer.
Take a Peek at the 2018 Kia Optima’s Interior
The cabin of the Kia Optima is comfortable and spacious, seating up to five with room for them to stretch their legs and settle in. Available upgrades to the standard cloth seats bring more luxury to the interior, with leather, sport seats, heated and ventilated front seats, and more.
Standard features go above and beyond what you might expect from a vehicle that’s priced so affordably. Even without any upgrades, each Kia Optima model gets a 7-inch touchscreen display, Bluetooth technology,* satellite radio, a rearview camera, and rear parking sensors. Among the many available upgrades are more and enhanced safety systems, a proximity key, and a surround-view camera.
The large trunk can fit plenty of cargo, and the rear seats can be folded down to accommodate even more as the need arises. There are also smart storage nooks inside the cabin to contain small objects and keep the interior tidy and organized.
The 2018 Kia Optima Exterior
A striking exterior design featuring Kia’s signature Tiger nose grille promises that the Optima will turn heads on the road. Exterior paint color options include: Snow White Pearl, Titanium Silver, Platinum Graphite, Remington Red, Horizon Blue, Sangria, and Ebony Black.
How Does the 2018 Kia Optima Perform?
There are three engine options among the 2018 Kia Optima’s five trims:
- 2.4L Inline-4 engine with 185 hp and a 6-speed automatic transmission (standard on LX, S, and EX trims)
- 1.6L turbocharged Inline-4 engine with 178 hp and a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission (standard on LX 1.6T trim)
- 2.0L turbocharged Inline-4 engine with 245 hp and a 6-speed automatic transmission (standard on SX trim)
Available Technology Features
- 7-Inch Touchscreen Display
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth Technology*
- Hands-Free Phone Capability
- Push Button Ignition
- Android Auto™
- Apple CarPlay™
- Harman/Kardon® Premium Sound System
- Wireless Smartphone Charger
- USB Port
- MP3 Capability
Available Safety Features
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Rear Camera Display
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Dual Front Advanced Airbags
- Dual Front Seat Mounted Side Airbags
- Rear Parking Assist System
- Surround View Monitor
- Blind Spot Detection System
- Full Length Side Curtain Airbags
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Why Buy or Lease Your Optima at Safford Kia of Fredericksburg?
You won’t find a better selection of new Kia models in the Richmond area, and we have incredible prices and special offers to sweeten the deal! Our associates are committed to providing unbeatable customer service, so you’ll experience the difference Safford Kia of Fredericksburg can make in your car buying experience.
Visit us today at 5204 Jefferson Davis Highway in Fredericksburg, VA. You’ll be happy you did!
*Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.