Try A Different Taste At Café New Orleans
For those of you who have a favorite restaurant, perhaps it’s time for you to branch out a bit. After all, there are countless restaurants in Fredericksburg and the surrounding areas. Whether you want to take your partner somewhere special for a romantic evening or you simply want your kids to be introduced to different food choices, it’s always great to have a new option for your taste buds.
If you enjoy New Orleans-style food, you’ll want to plan a visit to Café New Orleans. We all have different dishes we prefer and Café New Orleans knows this. So, they’ve managed to prepare a wide array of tasty options for you to choose from. Keep reading to learn more about this fantastic restaurant and all it has to offer.
About Café New Orleans
Searching for some tasty food? You’ll find it and more when you visit Café New Orleans! Café New Orleans is located at 216 William Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401. If you live near Leavells, Chancellor, or White Oak, you’re just a quick drive away. The restaurant offers a convenient location so that people can come from all over to try the delicious food offered at Café New Orleans.
An Incredible Menu
When it comes to the menu for Café New Orleans, you’ll be quite surprised. The extensive menu covers a variety of appetizers, entrees, desserts, and more. The following is a list of some of the exquisite dishes you can choose from. Take a look below:
- Bacon Wrapped Grilled Shrimp
- New Orleans-Style Barbecue Shrimp
- Fried Cajun Crawfish Balls
- Root Beer Pulled Pork Sliders
- Gator Bites
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- New Orleans Gumbo
- Cajun Crab & Fire Roasted Corn Chowder
- French Onion Soup
- Grilled Salmon Spinach Salad
- Café Salad with Grilled Duck Breast
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Blackened Gator over Rice
- New York Strip topped with Shrimp Creole
- Fried Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes with Potato Straws
- Crispy Orange Duck Breast
- Blackened Catfish over Red Beans & Rice
- Crab Cake Sandwich
- Bourbon Burger
- Shrimp Po’ Boy
- Blackened Catfish Sandwich
- Cajun Waldorf Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Artichoke Po’ Boy with Sweet Potato Fries
- Bourbon Impossible Burger
As you can see, Café New Orleans offers so much New Orleans-style food that you’ll feel as if you’re sitting in Louisiana with each bite you take. Consider this your next restaurant to visit!
You might also like: Grab A Bite At Goolrick’s Pharmacy
Hour of Operation for the Restaurant
Below, you’ll find the hours of operation for the restaurant:
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday – Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Dinner 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday – Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Dinner 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday – Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Dinner 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday – 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday – Brunch only from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.